1. Is there a team registration price?
There is no team registration price. There is a fee depending on the registration type selected by each individual team member.
2. Do I need to register all team members at the time I register my team?
No. Simply start the team when you register or after registering. Once the team is registered, share the URL of your team page with all those you invite to be a part of your team. People can join your team even after they registered. Watch our “How to start or join a team” video.
3. Do all team members need to ride the same route/distance?
No. Since each team member registers individually, they can choose whichever route they like.
4. I set up my team and noticed I have a team page and a personal page, why?
The team page shows and tracks the pooled fundraising effort of everyone on your team. Then, each team member will have an individual fundraising page to track their own fundraising effort. This way, team members can qualify for top fundraiser prizes in addition to the top team prize. The person who starts the team will be the team captain and will have the ability to login to the fundraising portal and manage a team fundraising page as well as their individual fundraising page. Each person to join the team will set up their individual fundraising page which they will be able to manage themselves.
5. Are there prizes for the team(s) that raise the most money?
Yes! The winning team will win a prize. We’re lining up a team celebration for the winning team to enjoy!